Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Next minute a bang on my head a sapphire blue bag dump on my head it felt like a little mistle blow up down on my head. Swoop past my head it felt like a fan blowing in my hair. It was a little tiny aircraft bang into the brown and green old tree. I was so terfiddle it was so gigantic like a hulk. So I tried to defend myself with a tall gold pink pencil. I pull out my dark black iphone. The little boy dash to his aircraft it Crack! like humpty dumpty sitting on the wall. So the boy and her look up in the air at the same time there was heaps of aircraft it look like heaps of bird flying away from danger . I had a plan she pick up heaps of gold pink pencil she stuck them into my aircraft. Next minute The big girl started flying it and next minute it drop like a seabird diving for the fish.

2 comments:


  1. Kia Ora Michael it’s Tia here. I like that you retold a story. I like that you high level words in there and that you have powerful verbs to make your story come to life. Was it cool when you retold this story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael. I like your blog. Maybe you could add a fullstop after a bang on my head. I like your simile at the beginning. By Matilda

    ReplyDelete